Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Fixed it!: Purple Tunic pt II



It's become a success story, by my reckoning...gave up the idea of drapey sleeves and instead added a cool cowl collar. I blocked it a little bit, but the point of fishnet fabric is to drape and stretch, so I didn't overdo it...it's going to be a bit uneven and that's the point.

At this point I'd like to give a shout out to my friends' R & L's lovely water garden, which is the site of most of my photo shoots and many quiet, reflective moments of prayer. It's a one thousand gallon multi-level pond, complete with koi fish and water lilies, even in this freezing weather. (Don't let the bright sunshine fool you. I live in Colorado.)

Anyway, I'm pretty happy with how this turned out...what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment